Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is the long-awaited token :cool:
s-l1600.jpg

Did you buy that off ebayebay someone claiming it was a special gift for VIPs to an event?

Thanks. Erik

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Hate to break it to youse, but...

Was told at the MdR DC last week that every Model 3 owner gets the scale model car.

Which means that line waiters got and will get, evidently, exactly nothing extra for waiting in line *relative to any other CA owner or CA person who became an owner during the past 2 years*.

It's not just CA. My uncle in Texas who is a current Model S owner ordered online and got one too.

Hate to break it to youse, but...

Was told at the MdR DC last week that every Model 3 owner gets the scale model car.

Which means that line waiters got and will get, evidently, exactly nothing extra for waiting in line *relative to any other CA owner or CA person who became an owner during the past 2 years*.

Are there any late reservation holders who are getting the die cast model? Maybe in Elon's tweet, there could be a unique 'cheat code' for unlocking something in the software...

IDK I was hoping for at least a supercharger credit when we found out the three wouldn't get any...

Reactions: Garlan Garner
Definitely would appreciate all the recent 'upcharges' lately.. No allotment at all for supercharging, internet access loss after June, FSD price increases...

I don't know. I did get a folder though with a sketch in it of the pre production/concept model 3. Were those only for line standers?

Also, did Elon specifically say day 1 reservation AND line standers prior to the event in 2016 or did he mean just anyone and everyone before the event/day 1. (in person and online before/after the event for the first day)