Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guesses on "token of appreciation" for line waiters tweeted by Elon Musk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man I was just hungry, was thinking about how good a tesla burger might taste...Maybe tesla should open up a chain of drive in restraunts where you can charge up while your eating a tesla burger, some deep fried fobs ect....
I still hope it's edible..

Reactions: Xaff
Yes, I can read. It is still very offensive. I'd probably throw it out because of the funny smell.

ps : Not all vegans/vegetarians are people who have "given up" meet and are thus pining for it all the time. Some of us are lifelong vegans/vegetarians. To me meat actually smells like burning flesh.

Where do you think we got the taste for meat from... cannibalism between competing tribes/families.

This has been shown in chimpanzee tribes.

This will work for me ... Here's How To Purchase Your Unofficial 3D-Printed Tesla Model 3

upload_2016-6-11_9-18-25.png

I'd like one too!

Another possible option - a key fob sleeve, similar to this one: Tesla — Maumee Key Fob Sleeve. It doesn't have to be made from leather if this would help to bring the cost down.
I got 2 free key fob sleeves for my 2 key fobs when I picked up my Model S a few months ago. I think they will include this in delivery and I am hoping the token is something else cool.