Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guessing the reveal event date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't believe Elon ever provided a specific date so assuming July 1st is a real date just leads to false optimism. My only expectation is there will be a reveal by the end of July that will include cars for employees only.
My guess is Thursday July 27th. Will be fun.

it will be on 7/27 @ 6pm PST.

Thursday, July 27th at Noon Pacific.

Gives him time for the whole dog and pony show, and still technically in July.

Just figured since I mentioned July 27th first whatever prize I get for picking the correct day is already spoken for:). Actually since my predictions are rarely correct no chance it will be the day.

How many weeks in advance did the invitations has been sent for the 1st reveal?

Because I assuming it will have some public (referral prizes, media...).
That's a good point, because both referral winners and the Loveday winner are supposed to be at this event, if memory serves. I think the Loveday rules gave them a few days to 'accept'. It was originally June 2nd (accept by date); if they moved that a month when the contest was accepted, also, that's in the first week of July. So, we're talking mid/late July for everyone to make travel plans, etc. Just like with the recent VIP tour, as you said.

But we're running minus on minutes, as the saying goes!

July 20th, the one year anniversary of the "Master Plan, Part Deux" blogpost.
July 16th, the three year anniversary of the death of S☰X, and the designation of the car as Model 3.
July 20th goes along with what I was thinking as well, but as a fallback date, the 31st as it would start the news week off right, and still be within July.