Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(Guessing) West Vancouver Supercharger Location

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw a proposed spot where I believe the West Vancouver Superchaegers could be located. I hope I’m right. Anyone else care to speculate or prove me either right or wrong?
B271926E-5AC0-4B5D-A970-3809C9AFC78F.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Your links don't work. Do you have a site address or business name?
It’s close to the Lululemon store
Exactly the spot - sorry for the delayed response.
At one point, it was even mentioned that West Vancouver will indeed get superchargers in Tesla’s official announcement for future supercharger locations. However, this has since been removed. I haven’t been back to check if there has been any progress or not. I will go check in a day or so and report my findings.

Update: My gut feeling tells me that West Vancouver supercharging location will still happen - as its much needed on the North Shore.
The reason I say this was that they had initially planned to have a supercharging location. Another gut feeling I have is that they originally scrapped this idea because of how expensive the real estate would be in West Vancouver. Furthermore, it may have been scrapped due to the City of West Vancouver not providing any form of credit for their supercharging project.
However, take this with a grain of salt, I believe that if they do get the “green light” to move ahead with their project; we can expect the V4 version of their supercharger as it will address both their current vehicle line up (being able to charge to 250KW) and their highly anticipated Cybertruck rollout - which I am sure, given the wealthy demographic of West Vancouver and their unforgiving need to show off.

Again, this is just a theory and it may or may not come into fruition. Only time will tell.