Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guidelines for Post Signatures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you mean, Kevin? I see your signature, if that is what you are concerned about...

What I've been doing with my signature is to provide articles I wrote on my site Investnaire to give my overview on Tesla and other growth stocks I work on. This gives reader my long term investment perspective and I find it helps the discussion as people know me the first time were able to see where I am coming.

Unfortunately Investaire was considered a competing site even my articles contain plenty of links back to TMC. I don't consider those links to TMC threaten my site by taking away readers.

Obviously my two major links have been removed from my signature. That is not cool.

What I've been doing with my signature is to provide articles I wrote on my site Investnaire to give my overview on Tesla and other growth stocks I work on. This gives reader my long term investment perspective and I find it helps the discussion as people know me the first time were able to see where I am coming.

Unfortunately Investaire was considered a competing site even my articles contain plenty of links back to TMC. I don't consider those links to TMC threaten my site by taking away readers.

Obviously my two major links have been removed from my signature. That is not cool.

Oh, I see. Well, if there is a site policy against advertising for-profit business then I guess that might be why? I don't know...talk to moderators I guess? Good luck. Would hate to miss seeing you around here.

=

Are you sure someone actually removed it?

=

Are you sure someone actually removed it?

Well I am still traveling and they are gone since last time I pay attention few days.

Quite a drastic reversal of sentiment in Oct. Back then when tsla was at 190-185, the bullish sentiment is going for above 210 for sure. I was really concerning on the downside of earning not impressive enough maintain the price. I guess those options all goes down to the toilet.

Now we are at 160, I really think it create some upside potential. Consider the rich premium in the Nov2 weekly option, there is $12 premium at the money. If you the direction right for another $8, that is $20 gain for shorting in the money option. I am long so I will sell in the money put.

In the same vein ... perhaps someone can explain why a new TMC group, Chicago TeslaOwners, was deleted.
Twice.
With only one welcome message?
Non-compete.
Complimentary ... we use TMC forums.
And my signature has the link to the teslaowners.com web site?
PM'd the mods and no reply.

So doug_g and the other mods are right. I think doug just implemented some code to remove graphics and some other stuff, per the announcement made about a month ago regarding signatures. I wouldn't decide it was personally directed. If you feel it was, contact doug directly. But I suspect he doesn't have time to sit and modify individual user signatures.

So doug_g and the other mods are right. I think doug just implemented some code to remove graphics and some other stuff, per the announcement made about a month ago regarding signatures. I wouldn't decide it was personally directed. If you feel it was, contact doug directly. But I suspect he doesn't have time to sit and modify individual user signatures.
He has implemented some code resulting in breaking a lot of users signatures.
He doesn't reply to PM's. As you know I have PM'd with no replies from anyone except you.
BAD PR.