Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guns, Gun Control Quarantine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a real gun problem. I counted over 100 gun dealers within 5 miles of my house. At GRABAGUN, buy it and make payments. However, not to far west of us, wild hogs are a real problem; a new litter every three months and they are destroying the countryside. Unfortunately, the only way to rid of them is with an AR. until someone comes up with a way of halting their reproduction.
Ruger AR-556 .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO 16.1" Barrel 30 RDs
285 Reviews 29 Questions 480 Answers
With improved balance and handling, Ruger? AR 556 .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO is versatile enough to give you all that you're looking for in a sporting rifle.
$499.00
As Low As $32 For 18 Months*
In stock

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe
We have a real gun problem. I counted over 100 gun dealers within 5 miles of my house. At GRABAGUN, buy it and make payments. However, not to far west of us, wild hogs are a real problem; a new litter every three months and they are destroying the countryside. Unfortunately, the only way to rid of them is with an AR. until someone comes up with a way of halting their reproduction.
Ruger AR-556 .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO 16.1" Barrel 30 RDs
285 Reviews 29 Questions 480 Answers
With improved balance and handling, Ruger? AR 556 .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO is versatile enough to give you all that you're looking for in a sporting rifle.
$499.00
As Low As $32 For 18 Months*
In stock
I'm actually going to be down there next week hunting those hogs... I think you just saved me the hassle of shipping my gun down there... its cheaper just to buy a new one! Wonder if they rent?

Last edited:
300 Blackout works a little better. It uses a 7.62 X 35 vs 5.56, I love mine, got one for the wife too. Great thing about it, is you can use all the existing hardware from your AR, magazines, lower receiver, some scopes (different offsets), etc and you can use it suppressed with subsonic rounds for short range.

https://www.ar15tactical.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/300_AAC-BLACKOUT.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: ReddykwRun
I'm actually going to be down there next week hunting those hogs... I think you just saved me the hassle of shipping my gun down there... its cheaper just to buy a new one! Wonder if they rent?

At GRABAGUN, if you order it, you can pick it up there. They don't stock everything. I have an FBI friend? He and a group rent a Huey and go out. He borrowed three of my GOPRO's and the video didn't look much different than a war zone in the past. I'll see if I can find the video. AR's I have seen for $399.

• Informative
At GRABAGUN, if you order it, you can pick it up there. They don't stock everything. I have an FBI friend? He and a group rent a Huey and go out. He borrowed three of my GOPRO's and the video didn't look much different than a war zone in the past. I'll see if I can find the video. AR's I have seen for $399.
Like this...
https://www.porkchoppersaviation.com

Last edited:
His Video has 2 shooters, left door and two in right door and one up front. But back to the original post, seems a police chase every other day in Dallas and a road rage shooting at least once a week. My neighbor, who I always thought was someone who would never one a gun told me yesterday he has 9 guns.

His Video has 2 shooters, left door and two in right door and one up front. But back to the original post, seems a police chase every other day in Dallas and a road rage shooting at least once a week. My neighbor, who I always thought was someone who would never one a gun told me yesterday he has 9 guns.

Road rage with gunplay is pretty rare up here in DC, but it occasionally happens, its usually a dumb Darwin event like this one.

Road rage with gunplay is pretty rare up here in DC, but it occasionally happens, its usually a dumb Darwin event like this one.

A foot is not a threat in this scenario, no reason to escalate, Someone with a CCL has to be the coolest cucumber in the bunch and let a lot of stuff slide off his back. Looks like this was South Of The Border, it's another world down there. Life is cheap and regarded as such. Been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.