TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Guster buys you a Tesla?!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by kendallpb, Sep 29, 2014.

1. kendallpb

kendallpb Model S: P 8061

So I'm looking at the PledgeMusic for Guster's new album . . . I'm scrolling down . . . and WTF?! For $150K:

ROFL! I mean, okay, a Perf Model S (even all tricked out, methinks?) doesn't cost that much, but of course this is PledgeMusic, so the point is to contribute towards the album, etc. So really you're paying to get all of Guster to come to your area and go buy the car with you. Of course, unless you're actually buying one they have for sale at the store, usually you're ordering months out, so you wouldn't really be able to "crank up the new album in the car together."

Regardless, if there's a rich Guster fan who was going to buy a Model S anyway. . . . ;-) :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. My other fave pledge exclusive for Guster's new album is "S*** Your Pants With Guster" (go skydiving with them for $10K!). LOL.

2. Genebe

Genebe Member

If anyone is NOT a Guster fan (whoever the H&# they are), I'm offering the same deal for $10K less, except we'll crank up some Journey, Boston, and REO Speedwagon.

3. scottm

scottm Active Member

There's a derp in Edmonton listing a Tesla S for $150K... on kijiji.
    Methinks no car in possession and trolling for hits.
    I emailed derp and he drops his price to $135 after one contact.
    What kind of behaviour is this?

4. kevincwelch

kevincwelch Active Member

Saw them back in 1995 in DC. Used to have a website devoted to them. Funny guys. Had cheesesteaks with them in Philly a year or so later. Sorry for the off topic.