Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

H&R Lowering Springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took a little longer for my M3P to settle.

Attachments

• thumbnail_image5.jpg
    thumbnail_image5.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 794
Reactions: Cyclone1
Adding my feedback here for anyone considering these in the future.

I just had HR springs installed today on my '21 LR AWD. Initial impressions are a greater sensation of speed, more direct steering response, and minimal degradation in ride quality and road noise over various pavement surfaces. It looks great and wheel gap is about 2 fingers all around on the stock 18s. Will update as I get some miles on these and upload some pictures later.

Reactions: Nick77
after searching reviews online H&R seems to be the way to go. I haven’t seen any negative reviews, however I see two different sets on tire rack. For 18” stock LR AWD do you recommend getting the 28659-1 or 28659-2? TIA

Yours look low low! What lip are you using?
It is the maxton design front lip and side skirts - Probably explains why it looks "Low Low"
Man, that looks way lower than mine and all other H&Rs I've seen. Curious, since it looks like you have a performance..are those part number 28659-1?
BTW, are you considering spacers? I think it would complement the look.
I will have to get back to you on part number but it was for the AWD variant. I also have Maxton Design side skirts and front lip which may make it look lower. Also I have sold the Model 3 Performance and switched for a 2021 Standard Range. GT4 on the way for the weekends!

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Here is my Model 3 Performance Lowered on H&R Springs. Loved the drop and the ride feel. The springs are for sale btw! (Toronto)

View attachment 637574 View attachment 637575 View attachment 637576

I have the same springs and body kit as you. Seems like your lip is much further out. Just had it installed today, but seems my body guy pushed it in a bit. Also, your rear seems way lower than mine. I just installed them about 250 miles ago, so hoping they settle more.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 636
  • PenultimateFullSizeRender.jpg
    PenultimateFullSizeRender.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 685
It is silly low with H&R. probably looks great and drives great on a Mercedes or Golf with no fender gap. Model 3 with no fender gap is just painful to drive and will scrap the bottom everywhere.
No you are so wrong. It drives great snd much better than standard. I’ve just removed mine and gone back to the standard set up, it’s a night and day difference. The car suddenly feels a bit soft and floaty, and gone is the assured feel in bends.

It is silly low with H&R. probably looks great and drives great on a Mercedes or Golf with no fender gap. Model 3 with no fender gap is just painful to drive and will scrap the bottom everywhere.

It's not that low. 1 finger gap in the front, 2 in the rear. Just learn how to enter driveways at an angle. I had an s2000 with HKS Coil overs before this. That was low......scrape the middle everywhere

Reactions: Cyclone1