Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Had performance updated on motors ,Model S 75D.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I when up to Mississauga ON service for my for first annual and any service performed on since I received 75D Model S. They really only did 1/2 of check off list. But I was baffled by one, they said preformed a Proformace upgrade on my motors, I ask if I had lower model like 70D or something ?and they increased it to what I had purchased ,they said no.. they said they increased proformace on the Motors , I asked more power ?said no, just better proformace on motors. I have kept up with all over air updates, and my current 2018.10.4 8bbdc66. Any ideas ?I don't have proformace model either. Car was Mgf. Dec.2016.They really did not say what I could possibly expect as far noticing anything different. And yes I did have creep mode pior to taking it in.

I when up to Mississauga ON service for my for first annual and any service performed on since I received 75D Model S. They really only did 1/2 of check off list. But I was baffled by one, they said preformed a Proformace upgrade on my motors, I ask if I had lower model like 70D or something ?and they increased it to what I had purchased ,they said no.. they said they increased proformace on the Motors , I asked more power ?said no, just better proformace on motors. I have kept up with all over air updates, and my current 2018.10.4 8bbdc66. Any ideas ?I don't have proformace model either. Car was Mgf. Dec.2016.They really did not say what I could possibly expect as far noticing anything different. And yes I did have creep mode pior to taking it in.
Sounds like they updated your software with the performance update. It shaves about a second off of you 0-60 times. That update was all the rage on these forums a few months back. Better late than never!

Wow thanks, I was aware of that increase I thought that they downloaded with one of the Updates and it had correct version as those who also received it ,like you said been some time .And it was not in the uploaded descriptions that they usually send. Either way makes sense. Next time if situation comes up I'll have to call service to confirm. Lol on me. Or April fool's on me!