Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hahahaha - They have got to be kidding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mercedes-self-driving.jpg

Let me play devils advocate and say that I welcome other's entry into this transitional fray of motor vehicle automation. With them, we may be too vulnerable to premature and emotive reactions as could be the case with the autopilot crash in the US at the moment.

There's clearly a lot of anti-Tesla opinions out there.

How would we feel if autopilot use was suspended as a result? I say, the more the merrier!

Previously, raynewman, I was a Jag man, so not much experience with MBs, and now I'm a Tesla driver, not much chance of that in the future!
You haven't missed much since the mid nineties.
Cars like the W124 E-Class were built like tanks and lasted forever, but towards the end of their production Mercedes was losing money on every one. The next generation W210 E-Class was much cheaper to build and helped rescue the company but had reliability problems never known before with MB.
I was a big fan when I was younger but I'm definitely not a fan anymore and in particular I have never been a fan of Gorden Wagener's "Sensual Purity" styling and the obsession with farty AMG exhausts.