Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Halloween Starts Early

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
Listings
1. Labor Day lighting strike. Thx God car is OK.
2. Week later UMC does not open charge door, then dies a few days later.
Using spare one.
3. Another week I am taking wife to sit for professional board exam recert (you
guessed right, we met in training). She wisely insisted we charge before checking
into hotel, went to two Chargepoints "Hardware failure contact Tesla service" then
same at Dublin OH SC around 9PM with 50mi on battery. Before calling Tesla I decided
to do a hard reset, both upper button and brake pedal. IT WORKED! Managed to charge
to 90%.
4. Now got v.10 and while I got Spotify (HU gipsy rap rocks) I cannot see the release notes.

Anyway, can someone reassure me that our beloved Ted will be OK longterm? The annual
is on Martin Luther King Day, so it will be a while.

1. Labor Day lighting strike. Thx God car is OK.
2. Week later UMC does not open charge door, then dies a few days later.
Using spare one.
3. Another week I am taking wife to sit for professional board exam recert (you
guessed right, we met in training). She wisely insisted we charge before checking
into hotel, went to two Chargepoints "Hardware failure contact Tesla service" then
same at Dublin OH SC around 9PM with 50mi on battery. Before calling Tesla I decided
to do a hard reset, both upper button and brake pedal. IT WORKED! Managed to charge
to 90%.
4. Now got v.10 and while I got Spotify (HU gipsy rap rocks) I cannot see the release notes.

Anyway, can someone reassure me that our beloved Ted will be OK longterm? The annual
is on Martin Luther King Day, so it will be a while.
MCU reset should bring up the release notes. Ted will be ok I think..