Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hampshire/South Coast Tesla Owner meetings UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had our first Hampshire TOC-UK meeting last night at Langston, near Hayling Island in Portsmouth. A couple of drinks and general chat but great to catch up with others who have interest in Tesla cars and how its future may pan out. Anyone else who wishes to join us on a monthly or bi-monthly meet please to get in touch. Chris Skerry and Nick Grogan also attended, hopefully see a couple more at the next one.

Feel free to message/mail if you live in the area and wish to join in.

FB page and gmail being set up. It is juts a few of us but proving quite popular already and set up only from today.

Thanks Dan Mulligan.

We had our first Hampshire TOC-UK meeting last night at Langston, near Hayling Island in Portsmouth. A couple of drinks and general chat but great to catch up with others who have interest in Tesla cars and how its future may pan out. Anyone else who wishes to join us on a monthly or bi-monthly meet please to get in touch. Chris Skerry and Nick Grogan also attended, hopefully see a couple more at the next one.

Feel free to message/mail if you live in the area and wish to join in.

FB page and gmail being set up. It is juts a few of us but proving quite popular already and set up only from today.

Thanks Dan Mulligan.
Hi Dan
I would be interested in joining I am based in Southampton and I am awaiting delivery of my model X at end of march. Let me know how's best to get in touch?
Thanks
Ben Allen

Yes all Tesla owners are invited to attend. We have some new X owners, those who have orders pending (and trying to beat the VED March deadline). I nearly bought a Roadster but the sale fell through now Model S owner.

In the Portsmouth/Hayling Island area, Langstone Harbour end of March is looking best at the moment.

Thanks
Dan

togh.jpeg

Looking now for Thursday April 06th as the meeting day. This allows those getting end of March deliveries to beat the VED rise can then show their new arrivals and bring them along.
Plus we have a raffle for a brand new white Model X, small but perfectly formed version.