Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Handle assy, rear quarter window, two door shells, bumper cover for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my accident, I asked the body shop to please save all the parts. They returned to me:

• right passenger door handle assy WITHOUT chrome handle (gen1)
  • right rear pass handle assy WITHOUT chrome handle. (gen2, literally replaced by tesla one week before my accident)
  • right rear quarter panel window -- the little triangle one
  • right passenger Aluminum door shell with minor damage (will post pictures soon, it is black)
  • right rear passenger aluminum door shell with fair damage (black)
  • right rear quarter panel with significant damage (black)
  • rear bumper cover with minor damage (black)
  • Passenger side chrome trim (goes above the windows and around to the back rear quarter window)
Local pickup is ideal, will ship if you pay shipping. I will get quotes from a professional shipping company on the bigger items, I have no time to figure out how to ship this stuff. I will not ship overseas, sorry!

I go in order of PMs and highest offers... I have a general idea of what this stuff is worth, but I haven't kept track of the "parts market" in a few months.

Thanks!

Pictures

IMG_1045.JPGIMG_1046.JPG IMG_1047.JPG IMG_1048.JPG IMG_1049.JPG IMG_1050.JPG IMG_1051.JPG IMG_1052.JPG IMG_1053.JPG IMG_1054.JPG

Do you have part numbers on the door handle assemblies by chance? They revised them at some point in or after 2015.

I'll try to find them (maybe on the estimate order sheet?). I know one is production with the car (2013) and another I got from Tesla about 4 months ago (2016) . They replaced them both with some even NEWER style that goes with replacement door moldings