Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
The weather was looking bad on the east coast for tomorrow morning so I jumped on flight this afternoon. I'm at the hotel down the steet from the factory. Anyone else here already? Maybe we can get a group together for lunch tomorrow?

Reactions: cdub and bonnie

Nosken

Jan 15, 2015
Lincoln, CA
I hate to beg, but this will be a seminal event for Tesla and the auto industry.
If any last minute +1s become available, I will make the quick drive from Sacramento. If anyone with an extra invite, I'll shuttle you from the airport. I have a few spiffs earlier in this thread. Thanks

techmaven

Feb 27, 2013
Yep, most events are amazing and well done. The D event was also (outside of traffic control coming into the event). I know there was a problem with a new caterer at the Gigafactory event - plenty of food, but they weren't bringing it out quickly - that had some of the Tesla team ripping their hair out in frustration. But overall, Tesla events are very well done.

To be fair to the caterer, a big storm blew in throwing sand everywhere which spoiled quite a bit of food they were preparing resulting in big delays. Great party though...

• Informative
Reactions: Krugerrand and AlMc

thx1139

Aug 1, 2014
Lemont, IL
So 30 people getting 3s tonight. Will the regular delivery of vehicles start up right away in August at a trickle pace to start of course or will their be a delay?

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911

Zaphod

Galaxy President (former)
Dec 10, 2015
Austin, TX
So 30 people getting 3s tonight. Will the regular delivery of vehicles start up right away in August at a trickle pace to start of course or will their be a delay?
Yes....no....maybe...I suggest you consult your favorite method of guessing such as magic 8 ball, tarot cards, reading tea leaves, etc. as your guess would be as good as any. Unless they happen to mention tonight, it's unknown.

Keep in mind, "regular" delivery will start with thousands of employees before any general public will get theirs.

Reactions: Krugerrand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC