Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does "customer" mean real bona-fide people who put down their $1000 or is this just Musk playing marketing games again in an attempt to fulfill his promises of customer deliveries starting in July.

What do you mean by "bona-fide" people? I assume you are referring to employees, someone can correct me but they probably had to put down $1000 as well. I don't see how this is Musk playing marketing games. Isn't anyone who buys something considered a customer?

There's an official handover party to the first 30 customer Model 3s on July 28th. Does "customer" mean real bona-fide people who put down their $1000 or is this just Musk playing marketing games again in an attempt to fulfill his promises of customer deliveries starting in July.
Since you mention it ...
There might be a rumor the customers are virtual, and they paid with monopoly money.

This is just a rumor though, so due diligence with Google search is advised !

There's an official handover party to the first 30 customer Model 3s on July 28th. Does "customer" mean real bona-fide people who put down their $1000 or is this just Musk playing marketing games again in an attempt to fulfill his promises of customer deliveries starting in July.
Employee-customers. They will pay bona-fide moolah for their cars like everyone else. No bitcoins or the previously mentioned Monopoly money. :)

I know, but there always is uncertainty until an official announcement. Would still like to know all the deets though. ;)
I was certain enough that I booked a work trip to the Bay area, right up against the 28th. But I have no details* as of yet. The Marketing team is probably figuring everything out.

*By 'details', I mean I don't have an invite and no idea of specific location or time. But I'm optimistic.

Just as long as the delivery ceremony on the 28th is filmed and posted as usual, that allows everyone to enjoy the excitement.

Until then, be sure to stop by your nearest Tesla Store and enjoy sitting in the new 7 seat Model X. Try your hand at moving the seat backs and the manual movement of the two independent seat sections. It takes some practice to find the buttons and levers. Excellent design and I love the added arm rest areas in the third row of the 6 and 7 seat models. Congratulations to the design team for these improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.