Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Handover party for first 30 customer Model 3's on (July) 28th!"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to beg, but this will be a seminal event for Tesla and the auto industry.
If any last minute +1s become available, I will make the quick drive from Sacramento. If anyone with an extra invite, I'll shuttle you from the airport. I have a few spiffs earlier in this thread. Thanks

Yep, most events are amazing and well done. The D event was also (outside of traffic control coming into the event). I know there was a problem with a new caterer at the Gigafactory event - plenty of food, but they weren't bringing it out quickly - that had some of the Tesla team ripping their hair out in frustration. But overall, Tesla events are very well done.

To be fair to the caterer, a big storm blew in throwing sand everywhere which spoiled quite a bit of food they were preparing resulting in big delays. Great party though...

• Informative
Reactions: Krugerrand and AlMc
So 30 people getting 3s tonight. Will the regular delivery of vehicles start up right away in August at a trickle pace to start of course or will their be a delay?
Yes....no....maybe...I suggest you consult your favorite method of guessing such as magic 8 ball, tarot cards, reading tea leaves, etc. as your guess would be as good as any. Unless they happen to mention tonight, it's unknown.

Keep in mind, "regular" delivery will start with thousands of employees before any general public will get theirs.

Reactions: Krugerrand
Status
Not open for further replies.