Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hands Free Driving Glitch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been working on and off for me, when I’m on the freeway it usually works, asking me when to take over if it sees something that’s not right. When I’m on more rural roads it’s hit or miss. It seems to have nothing to do with the interior camera, today I tried covering the camera and the car kept on driving itself. Have not tried auto lane change on NOA yet. Back in late 2019 some releases would do it occasionally but not as frequently as this latest release. Maybe Tesla is collecting data?

It’s been working on and off for me, when I’m on the freeway it usually works, asking me when to take over if it sees something that’s not right. When I’m on more rural roads it’s hit or miss. It seems to have nothing to do with the interior camera, today I tried covering the camera and the car kept on driving itself. Have not tried auto lane change on NOA yet. Back in late 2019 some releases would do it occasionally but not as frequently as this latest release. Maybe Tesla is collecting data?

Thank you for sharing that it works for you as well.

@qdeathstar;)

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar