Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow’s power frunk/trunk kit Xmas promo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This promo is good from December 21st till the 26th. Using promo code
‘marktesla’
Will get you 15% off. No need for a group buy or anything.

Videos on my channel for how to instal Trunk and Frunk. Tesla Backseatballer

Promo activity purchase link:
Model 3 power frunk and trunk:
Tesla model 3 automatic frunk and trunk
Model S(2016+) power frunk:
Tesla model S Power Frunk (2016+ model) | Intelligentized Auto Parts | Hansshow
Model X power frunk:
Tesla model X Power Frunk | Intelligentized Auto Parts | Hansshow

Am interested in purchasing this. Are those prices in USD/CDN? Do you know of any shops that will install these for you too in the GTA and if so what would the final costs be altogether?
US funds. Each is $500 frunk or trunk
The discount is 15%
So less that and shipping is included.

you can install yourself , I could help you or I could hook you up with an installation person.
I believe $400 for trunk and $350 for frunk ? But please do not quote me on that part.
Frunk is very easy , trunk takes more time. DM for any more questions
Or check out the installation guide videos I posted

This is very tempting, I've seen the videos and love the power trunk option.

Note to self: breathe, don't click the "buy" button, DON'T CLICK....

takemymoney.jpg

I thought long and hard about this. It's extra money on my new 2020 M3 Long Range AWD that I really didn't need to spend. IN the end though I figured the Frunk would benefit from the option. Easier to install. I'd use it more often. I figured as cool as the trunk option might be I wasn't motivated enough to do it.

yeah. Would like to get it. But wondering cost of installation is worth it?
I've emailed Hansshow for installation estimate, was given range between USD200-400. I bit the bullet, ended up buying frunk kits for S & X and installed both myself

S was way harder than the X as the space around the latch area had ~ 3cm clearance and you had to bolt the screws back on.

Overall, it is doable and not all that difficult. The part that made things really easy is having all the right tools (which includes a heat gun to melt the loctite that held the suction lock nuts tight).