Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 10.25 Inch Screen (no front camera) for Tesla Model Y or Tesla Model 3

Herroweric

Aug 30, 2020
Irvine, CA
For sale is a lightly used Hansshow 10.25 inch screen from a Tesla Model Y. Also fits Model 3. Complete with all wiring needed. No front camera included.

Features:

Android System;

IOS Car Play;

Navigation;

Model S style UI;

2 Bluetooth;

GPS;

Wifi;

1 Speaker Audio system.

10.25 inches 1920*720P IPS touch screen;

Support OTA upgrade

$500 shipped
IMG-6989.jpg
IMG-6988.jpg
IMG-6987.jpg
IMG-6986.jpg

Last edited:

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
For sale is a lightly used Hansshow 10.25 inch screen from a Tesla Model Y. Also fits Model 3. Complete with all wiring needed. No front camera included.

Features:

Android System;

IOS Car Play;

Navigation;

Model S style UI;

2 Bluetooth;

GPS;

Wifi;

1 Speaker Audio system.

10.25 inches 1920*720P IPS touch screen;

Support OTA upgrade

$500 shippedView attachment 708357View attachment 708358View attachment 708359View attachment 708360
With camera, these are $489, new on Amazon right now. Probably because they are very problematic. Was looking to buy one, until I found the thread on this product here on TMC.

Hansshow Tesla Model 3 ModelY Smart Screen Behind Steering Wheel,10.25 Inch, Android/iOS Auto, Wireless/Wired Apple CarPlay, Speed Dashboard,Navigation, 2 Bluetooth,GPS,WiFi,USB,OTA Upgrades,Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097ZYXG9...abc_RHFAXFNNFN9E5G343TSB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Herroweric

Aug 30, 2020
Irvine, CA
With camera, these are $489, new on Amazon right now. Probably because they are very problematic. Was looking to buy one, until I found the thread on this product here on TMC.

Hansshow Tesla Model 3 ModelY Smart Screen Behind Steering Wheel,10.25 Inch, Android/iOS Auto, Wireless/Wired Apple CarPlay, Speed Dashboard,Navigation, 2 Bluetooth,GPS,WiFi,USB,OTA Upgrades,Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097ZYXG9...abc_RHFAXFNNFN9E5G343TSB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Didn't know they were on Amazon for that price. I'm just trying to recoup what I paid.

Feel free to throw me an offer

jebinc

MSM Model S PLAID, cream/FSD; MYP, white on white
Supporting Member
Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Didn't know they were on Amazon for that price. I'm just trying to recoup what I paid.

Feel free to throw me an offer
Understand. Just wanted to let you know the current pricing and why; I assume that's the reason you're looking to unload yours as well. I'm out as I decided against one this morning, after reading the dedicated TMC post on this matter. GLWS!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC