Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 10.25 Inch Screen (no front camera) for Tesla Model Y or Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is a lightly used Hansshow 10.25 inch screen from a Tesla Model Y. Also fits Model 3. Complete with all wiring needed. No front camera included.

Features:

Android System;

IOS Car Play;

Navigation;

Model S style UI;

2 Bluetooth;

GPS;

Wifi;

1 Speaker Audio system.

10.25 inches 1920*720P IPS touch screen;

Support OTA upgrade

$500 shipped
IMG-6989.jpg
IMG-6988.jpg
IMG-6987.jpg
IMG-6986.jpg

Last edited:
For sale is a lightly used Hansshow 10.25 inch screen from a Tesla Model Y. Also fits Model 3. Complete with all wiring needed. No front camera included.

Features:

Android System;

IOS Car Play;

Navigation;

Model S style UI;

2 Bluetooth;

GPS;

Wifi;

1 Speaker Audio system.

10.25 inches 1920*720P IPS touch screen;

Support OTA upgrade

$500 shippedView attachment 708357View attachment 708358View attachment 708359View attachment 708360
With camera, these are $489, new on Amazon right now. Probably because they are very problematic. Was looking to buy one, until I found the thread on this product here on TMC.

Hansshow Tesla Model 3 ModelY Smart Screen Behind Steering Wheel,10.25 Inch, Android/iOS Auto, Wireless/Wired Apple CarPlay, Speed Dashboard,Navigation, 2 Bluetooth,GPS,WiFi,USB,OTA Upgrades,Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097ZYXG9...abc_RHFAXFNNFN9E5G343TSB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

With camera, these are $489, new on Amazon right now. Probably because they are very problematic. Was looking to buy one, until I found the thread on this product here on TMC.

Hansshow Tesla Model 3 ModelY Smart Screen Behind Steering Wheel,10.25 Inch, Android/iOS Auto, Wireless/Wired Apple CarPlay, Speed Dashboard,Navigation, 2 Bluetooth,GPS,WiFi,USB,OTA Upgrades,Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B097ZYXG9...abc_RHFAXFNNFN9E5G343TSB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Didn't know they were on Amazon for that price. I'm just trying to recoup what I paid.

Feel free to throw me an offer

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Didn't know they were on Amazon for that price. I'm just trying to recoup what I paid.

Feel free to throw me an offer
Understand. Just wanted to let you know the current pricing and why; I assume that's the reason you're looking to unload yours as well. I'm out as I decided against one this morning, after reading the dedicated TMC post on this matter. GLWS!