Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 9” screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had this installed and it’s very slightly crooked. It’s not the installation as it sits completely flush with the dashboard. It’s crooked because the long dashboard trim it clips onto slopes slightly at each end. So the only way it would sit totally flat is if my unit was made to compensate for this. OR everyone’s is slightly crooked as well. I’m taking 2/3mm but it’s very obvious. Can anyone please confirm if there’s is a little tilted to one side?

Also, I can connect the phone to the screen and the screen to the car. But that means I cannot connect the phone to the car anymore as my car seems to only take one Bluetooth connection. Do I have this right? Thank you

Hi all - New to this thread and didn't know where to ask this question. I just received and installed the Hansshow 9" screen and I can't get it to connect to the Tesla using Bluetooth. Upon set-up the car paired with the Hansshow display, but within two seconds it disconnected. Now every time I try to pair the two, it takes minutes trying to connect and quits. Has anyone had similar problems or possible solutions?
Here's what I've done so far -
- Rebooted Tesla display
- Rebooted the Hansshow display
- un-paired and re-paired the Telsa and Hansshaw display again
- un-paired my phone and re-paired my phone(doesn't make sense, but I'm desperate)

Thanks