Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 9" Display for Model 3 Intel Processor UK Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's weird. I have the Hansshow one like most people do. Can't be an installation issue as it's a fixed unit.

Attachments

• IMG_20220826_134648.jpg
    IMG_20220826_134648.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Would have been too hard, there is a video for LHD, but with RHD, unless you have child's fingers, the glovebox needs to come out.
I fitted a TopFit display recently which uses the same Y cable splice into the MCU as the Hansshow unit. It was a complete b@stard to do, but it is possible without removing the glovebox. However, if I ever have to do it again, I’ll definitely look to doing it your way!

Just had this installed and it’s very slightly crooked. It’s not the installation as it sits completely flush with the dashboard. It’s crooked because the long dashboard trim it clips onto slopes slightly at each end. So the only way it would sit totally flat is if my unit was made to compensate for this. OR everyone’s is slightly crooked as well. I’m taking 2/3mm but it’s very obvious. Can anyone please confirm if there’s is a little tilted to one side?

Also, I can connect the phone to the screen and the screen to the car. But that means I cannot connect the phone to the car anymore as my car seems to only take one Bluetooth connection. Do I have this right? Thank you