Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Ambient Lighting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole description is mixed with their trunk product but that's not a major concern.
From what I was able to read on the installation guide overthere, you have to drill the door (behind trim) and also move the card reader in the console. Seems complicated to me.
I would love a installation video before to assess the complexity of the mod myself .

As for the price, it is much less expensive than the price they showed on their website at the start of this thread.
Make much more sense. A group buy is also interesting.

The whole description is mixed with their trunk product but that's not a major concern.
From what I was able to read on the installation guide overthere, you have to drill the door (behind trim) and also move the card reader in the console. Seems complicated to me.
I would love a installation video before to assess the complexity of the mod myself .

As for the price, it is much less expensive than the price they showed on their website at the start of this thread.
Make much more sense. A group buy is also interesting.
I don't think you actually move the card reader to a different place, i think they replace that piece of trim to add controls, and so you're just moving the card reader onto the new piece of trim

Hello, I just got the kit from Hansshow. I would need the installation manual. Could you please let me know where can I found it. Thanks
Good luck. Hansshow isn't known for their customer service. I've been missing a CAN-BUS harness from my trunk kit since November. I've honestly given up - the number of lies hansshow employees tell - "Oh, it's in the mail." Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.