Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Audio Upgrade? (SR+)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just ordered version F a couple of days ago for my 2021 sr+
Super stoked on this!
For those with a 2021 SR+, Hansshow just posted a tutorial on how to install Version F:

For those with a 2021 SR+, Hansshow just posted a tutorial on how to install Version F:
Interesting how they mount those rear speakers. I know why now because removing that rear shelf to add the originals back in is so much work for very little return. Gotta say their kit is looking much better now

Curious for those with Version F, how far have you turned the gain up on your subwoofer? I have the bass sliders set to 8.0 and 5.5 in the software, and the gain at around 60%. Would 75% or higher risk blowing the subwoofer out? LPF is still at 80 Hz.

I ordered and received the Hansshow wire harness for my 2021 Model 3 SR+. Going to try and install it this afternoon. According to the instructions, the two loose wires should plug in to an existing plug.

I’ll update my findings shortly. Hopefully your issue with Hansshow works out. It took nearly three weeks via FedEx to receive my order as Hansshow ships directly out of China.
Hello there,
Have you been able to install the kit? If yea,
Could you let us know what your feedback is?
Thanks