Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Dashboard Touchscreen V2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not surprised at your ultimate endpoint, or that you got ignored as soon as you started talking about getting a refund.

There is a thread elsewhere on the forum about a guy who has problems with a Hannshow auto trunk, and it culminated in them basically telling him that he would have to contribute towards a warranty replacement of parts, before telling him that he ought to be happy because “he got some use out of it” before it went wrong.

That post was enough for me to avoid getting Hannshow versions of the auto trunk/frunk. They seem to be the epitome of a company that is great if things work, but if they don’t - for whatever reason - you might as well just kiss your money goodbye.

Reactions: lUtriaNt
^^^My final impressions post was created as a separate thread but was merged into this one by the moderator. I was hoping that more people would take notice rather than having it get lost on the 5th page of this thread. I think it’s important for people to know what they’re getting into, especially for a device that’s expensive as this one. More importantly, I was interested to see if there are people out there who have had good luck with it and could explain how they’ve successfully addressed the issues I’ve had with it.

(moderator note)

I merged it with this thread for a couple of reasons. 1 is, the existing thread is on the exact product the separate post was on. Another is, It was actually my thought that more people interested in this product would find your post here rather than in a thread that would likely end up with few responses, as a review.

Because I share your thoughts that anyone who is considering this product should read your review of a long term attempt to live with it, I edited the first post in this thread to include a direct link to your specific review post in this thread.

I'm happy with v2 hansshow display.
I will be very happy if/when will I can use Scan my tesla.
Carplay I don't care... never I will buy apple products.
Android auto is working fine, for me, but I don't use.
Installed latest beta version of waze and work very good.

I'm happy with v2 hansshow display.
I will be very happy if/when will I can use Scan my tesla.
Carplay I don't care... never I will buy apple products.
Android auto is working fine, for me, but I don't use.
Installed latest beta version of waze and work very good.

You probably want to provide more detail than "I like mine, it works good".

Comparing this post to the one from @Mr. Big, who provided lots of detail around what worked, what didnt, why, what steps he went through to resolve, etc, this post lacks any real detail, and comes across like someone planted to refute a bad review.

I personally dont care, as I am not interested in this line of products, but "android auto is working fine for me but dont use", isnt even a sentence that makes a lot of sense. If you dont use it, it cant be "working fine".

Reactions: St☰v☰
You probably want to provide more detail than "I like mine, it works good".

Comparing this post to the one from @Mr. Big, who provided lots of detail around what worked, what didnt, why, what steps he went through to resolve, etc, this post lacks any real detail, and comes across like someone planted to refute a bad review.

I personally dont care, as I am not interested in this line of products, but "android auto is working fine for me but dont use", isnt even a sentence that makes a lot of sense. If you dont use it, it cant be "working fine".
I read the big problem of carplay, especially for calls.
But I don't care about calls because I Tesla Bt connection.
Android auto is working fine because I only checked if work or not. Not a fan of it... maybe if was or will be in future wireless.
From installing to setup no issues.
A few things like speed limit was show wrong only in miles and the combo miles/°F... but solved with the last update.
I don't bought this display for android auto, how I already written apple isn't my interest.
I read someone updated the Bluetooth and me can't. The only "help"/hint: you have a android smartphone... maybe with that update I can connect the BT obdII module.
At the moment BT of Hansshow display can recognise only audio devices.

I read the big problem of carplay, especially for calls.
But I don't care about calls because I Tesla Bt connection.
Android auto is working fine because I only checked if work or not. Not a fan of it... maybe if was or will be in future wireless.
From installing to setup no issues.
A few things like speed limit was show wrong only in miles and the combo miles/°F... but solved with the last update.
I don't bought this display for android auto, how I already written apple isn't my interest.
I read someone updated the Bluetooth and me can't. The only "help"/hint: you have a android smartphone... maybe with that update I can connect the BT obdII module.
At the moment BT of Hansshow display can recognise only audio devices.

Sorry can you tell me please where to find the instructions to update the BT, I would like to try to get Scan My Tesla to work

thank you

Sorry can you tell me please where to find the instructions to update the BT, I would like to try to get Scan My Tesla to work

thank you
I tried to update the Bluetooth but the app cannot see the files... so no lucky.
I will put on mega my files and Good luck!
About scan my Tesla cannot be used (can be installed) because the Hansshow Bluetooth can see only phones, no others device like obdii hardware.... maybe with obdii adapter WiFi.

Last edited:
I tried to update the Bluetooth but the app cannot see the files... so no lucky.
About scan my Tesla cannot be used (can be installed) because the Hansshow Bluetooth can see only phones, no others device like obdii hardware.... maybe with obdii adapter WiFi.

Ok perfect thank you i will try and report to you, the wifi adapter in arriving today from Amazon i will try it as well 🙂

Reactions: speedyranger74

But with this upgrade the Bluetooth can se the Bluetooth OBD?