Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Frunk V3 firmware files?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I've had my Hansshow V3 frunk kit installed for about 6 months now and the only thing I wish it does is cycle between open/closed or stay "open" so I can tap the button to close the frunk on the screen. Unfortunately, if I open the frunk from the screen, I'd have to close it from the app or physically initiate the close at the frunk.

I've reached out to Hansshow for firmware updates to fix this and I've been given the response that "we don't want to upgrade product for customer." Needless to say, @#$^@#$ pissed off--seriously? It shouldn't be this difficult to find firmware updates in this day in age and what's the point in including the microSD card slot if you're not providing firmware updates for customers? I didn't even respond to that.

So I'm reaching out to you guys for help if you guys have the firmware update, I seem to have the frunk version 652 if that helps with anything. I appreciate the help!