Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Model Y power frunk instructions / photos

robotommy

Oct 14, 2020
SC
I just received Hansshow's Model Y power frunk kit. I hadn't seen anyone post about the install instructions or any photos of the product, so I thought I would share!

Model Y Power Frunk & Trunk Kick Sensor | Hansshow tesla accessories

I placed my order on November 8th, and received the kit on November 16th. Product was shipped from Shenzhen, China.

Hansshow Tesla Model Y power frunk kit

gpyrpUR.png

HTlZoLL.jpeg

O4uIbGV.jpeg

tGqmZvj.jpeg

yPVhUOw.jpeg

Ezmendriz

Jul 28, 2020
Burke, VA
Thank you so much. I am evaluating this upgrade.
I have a question:
Does this kit can include a foot sensor? It seems to be that the foot sensor is for the back.

N1L CO2

Jul 10, 2020
OC, CA
I have a question:
Does this kit can include a foot sensor? It seems to be that the foot sensor is for the back.
Doesn't look like it from the pictures. I have the foot sensor from Hansshow installed for the trunk and I don't see the sensor in the pictures. I would think they would need to incorporate another control module to mimic the on-screen button press for that to work.

maximus96

Apr 19, 2020
Bay Area CA
seems pretty straight forward. I saw on the FB group that Tesla Offer's version lifts the hood higher and creates a bigger opening. Also seems to be more quiet compared to Hansshow's. But from installing their trunk kick sensor, Hansshow's wiring and connectors very good and OEM-like.

Lucy903

Oct 18, 2018
I just received Hansshow's Model Y power frunk kit. I hadn't seen anyone post about the install instructions or any photos of the product, so I thought I would share!

Model Y Power Frunk & Trunk Kick Sensor | Hansshow tesla accessories

I placed my order on November 8th, and received the kit on November 16th. Product was shipped from Shenzhen, China.

Hansshow Tesla Model Y power frunk kit

gpyrpUR.png

HTlZoLL.jpeg

O4uIbGV.jpeg

tGqmZvj.jpeg

yPVhUOw.jpeg
Hansshow coupon limited time “isip25” your price should be 425.25 after discount.

Lucy903

Oct 18, 2018
I have a question:
Foot sensor is just for the back. Hansshow coupon limited time “isip25” your price should be 425.25 after discount.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC