Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Model Y power frunk instructions / photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

robotommy

Oct 14, 2020
SC
I just received Hansshow's Model Y power frunk kit. I hadn't seen anyone post about the install instructions or any photos of the product, so I thought I would share!

Model Y Power Frunk & Trunk Kick Sensor | Hansshow tesla accessories

I placed my order on November 8th, and received the kit on November 16th. Product was shipped from Shenzhen, China.

Hansshow Tesla Model Y power frunk kit

gpyrpUR.png

HTlZoLL.jpeg

O4uIbGV.jpeg

tGqmZvj.jpeg

yPVhUOw.jpeg

Thank you so much. I am evaluating this upgrade.
I have a question:
Does this kit can include a foot sensor? It seems to be that the foot sensor is for the back.
Doesn't look like it from the pictures. I have the foot sensor from Hansshow installed for the trunk and I don't see the sensor in the pictures. I would think they would need to incorporate another control module to mimic the on-screen button press for that to work.

seems pretty straight forward. I saw on the FB group that Tesla Offer's version lifts the hood higher and creates a bigger opening. Also seems to be more quiet compared to Hansshow's. But from installing their trunk kick sensor, Hansshow's wiring and connectors very good and OEM-like.

I just received Hansshow's Model Y power frunk kit. I hadn't seen anyone post about the install instructions or any photos of the product, so I thought I would share!

Model Y Power Frunk & Trunk Kick Sensor | Hansshow tesla accessories

I placed my order on November 8th, and received the kit on November 16th. Product was shipped from Shenzhen, China.

Hansshow Tesla Model Y power frunk kit

gpyrpUR.png

HTlZoLL.jpeg

O4uIbGV.jpeg

tGqmZvj.jpeg

yPVhUOw.jpeg
Hansshow coupon limited time “isip25” your price should be 425.25 after discount.