Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Power frunk/trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, tailgate obviously means trunk. Again, what does ‘with’ vs ‘without’ mean?

Why would I want to buy a power tailgate if my car already came with one? Or interpreted the other way, why would I want to buy a power tailgate kit that is without power’?

Yes, tailgate obviously means trunk. Again, what does ‘with’ vs ‘without’ mean?

Why would I want to buy a power tailgate if my car already came with one? Or interpreted the other way, why would I want to buy a power tailgate kit that is without power’?
It’s whether you want frunk and trunk. Or just frunk or just trunk.

How about thanking him for explaining it to you? :rolleyes:

Because he (assuming screen name reflects gender) didn’t—it was actually not helpful, but I didn’t want to be an ass and say ‘thanks for nothing’.

It turns out one need make a choice on all three products (foot, trunk, frunk) regardless of how many products one wishes to purchase.

Nowhere else have I had to tell an online purveyor which of their products I did not want to buy, but I suppose it could catch on? Maybe every time I buy from amazon I’m going to have to tell them that I don’t want diapers and I don’t want dishwasher pods...?

Mostly due to the canbus issue (but partially thanks to a rude TMC member), I went with the Tesla Offer solution.

Easy to install, works great with the app and display. More expensive than the hansshow and likely otherwise equivalent (parts quality, build quality, etc), but it’s a very clean, near-factory solution.

Mostly due to the canbus issue (but partially thanks to a rude TMC member), I went with the Tesla Offer solution.

Easy to install, works great with the app and display. More expensive than the hansshow and likely otherwise equivalent (parts quality, build quality, etc), but it’s a very clean, near-factory solution.
Sorry to hear that you had issues.
I am here and happy to help , Hansshow does not touch the canBuS