Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade (Version F) 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to install the Hansshow Version F Premium Audio Upgrade into my 2021 SR+. Just wondering if anyone has had success in doing this? There aren't many videos around detailing the installation process for the Version F kit so I just wanted to see people have encountered any issues.

It's all plug and play. The hard part is removing the panels on your car thinking you're going to break something. And then finding out Hansshow sent you the LHD version for your RHD car, despite specifying that it's a RHD car and despite them posting it to a RHD country, where 1 of the speaker wires won't reach, and a clip for two others doesn't work but will leave one brake light permanently on.

It's all plug and play. The hard part is removing the panels on your car thinking you're going to break something. And then finding out Hansshow sent you the LHD version for your RHD car, despite specifying that it's a RHD car and despite them posting it to a RHD country, where 1 of the speaker wires won't reach, and a clip for two others doesn't work but will leave one brake light permanently on.
Shiet, how do you check that its the RHD version?

I am installing this now. It is being a bit painful to install.

My F kit comes with 2 DSP. The instructions suck and the online videos have some differences.

I had trouble with removing the panel below the glove box and now have trouble with the removing the connection from the mcu.

I will have a lot more to say about the F kit. I am almost done installing.

2762A571-137A-4465-8D51-B7339E56A1B8.jpeg

I will have a lot more to say about the F kit. I am almost done installing.

View attachment 749157
The sub sounds amazing.

The kit was very painful. You need someone with small hands and it is easier in parts with 2 people.

I cannot hear the tweeters or rears. Hansshow have been very responsive on WhatsApp. I have some further tests to run. I will end up doing a full post with what I have learnt with this new F kit setup with Dual DSP

Considering audio upgrade for SR+, but not sure whether new software features work with upgrade kits, example

- subwoofer tunability (holiday update)
- subwoofer and bass at max ( )

Anyone with upgraded kits may be able to verify. Thanks.
I did not see the new subwoofer tuner option appear. The kit has its own remote control for a few things and there are ports to connect to a pc for dsp software.

Reactions: SandyP
The sub sounds amazing.

The kit was very painful. You need someone with small hands and it is easier in parts with 2 people.

I cannot hear the tweeters or rears. Hansshow have been very responsive on WhatsApp. I have some further tests to run. I will end up doing a full post with what I have learnt with this new F kit setup with Dual DSP
I have everything hooked up but no sound coming from the sub. It has power and everything. I‘m waiting on Hansshow to reply. All of the other speakers work.