Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Premium Audio Upgrade (Version F) 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you with Version F, can you please let me know the following, I've been struggling hard with Support on Whatsapp.

I have 2 issues (maybe related)
1. Hissing noise when no music playing, goes away when I turn on rear window defrost 🤨
2. Clipping / Cracking from dashboard speakers when Sub Gain & LPF are over 35%

Can you please let me know:
1. Your Sub Gain & LPF settings
2. Your Tesla EQ settings
3. Do you have the hissing noise?

In case it is helpful to anyone purchasing this, the Subwoofer will push on one of the clips for the rear reflector (opposite charge port cover).
If you then push the reflector back in, it will break a clip. I had to add 3 washers on the top sub mounting screw to get the sub to sit far enough away to clear the clips of the reflector.
I'm having the same issue, I've been trying to get this resolved for months now. Their support is telling me that I need to change out the resistors on the board and see if that works. Then they were like by the way you have to pay for shipping. I told them I'm not doing that so they could blame me for something if it doesn't work after doing that. I don't think they know what the problem is or how to fix it. They are just using us as their testers, they clearly didn't test this product before releasing it

I installed the F kit today, 4 guys and about 6 hours....made some mistakes but all the speakers and sub are working. I didn't install the Hansshow rears though as my car had the factory rears.

Main issue was the instructions aren't great. Ended up with two out standing issues:
1) Sub was pushing on the front "pin" for the right hand rear reflector causing it to stick out. I'm assuming I have a bracket slightly off but only noticed after dsp was in place so hard to tell. While working though it I pulled the reflector off and broke one of the other pins so took the dirty way out......cut down the problem pin then added a bunch of double sided tape.

2) Teala LightShow no longer works. I get the boom at the beginning then the music plays for a couple of seconds before just stopping and going back to the LightShow screen. None of the lights flash.

Can confirm the sub volume isn't displayed on the screen.
Did you ever solve the issue and get Lightshow working with the hansshow upgrade?