Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow switchback dash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3/Y Switchback Dash

Saw a youtube review on it, but with most youtubers they have referral codes so they are biased. it was 20% off so pretty cheap after that. I would like a gauge cluster for my Y, and really dont care about carplay. This one seems a bit too small to be very helpful, but maybe someone might find it useful. I want a gauge cluster with vehicle info and current song info as well. So maybe something larger than this but smaller than the other displays.

Reactions: chump408
Model 3/Y Switchback Dash

Saw a youtube review on it, but with most youtubers they have referral codes so they are biased. it was 20% off so pretty cheap after that. I would like a gauge cluster for my Y, and really dont care about carplay. This one seems a bit too small to be very helpful, but maybe someone might find it useful. I want a gauge cluster with vehicle info and current song info as well. So maybe something larger than this but smaller than the other displays.
I have hansshow’s 9” linux display. It is same hardware as shown in response #2. If you engage in a chat with hansshow they used to instantly offer a nice discount code too. I like it. Works as advertised pretty much. In my other posts (search my posting history or search for CarPlay) about the unit I describe how to solve some echoing which occurs during phone calls. Echoing affects the product mentioned in response #2 as well.