Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Version F Model 3 audio upgrade. $500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Version F of the Hansshow audio upgrade for the 2020 and older Model 3 that I am looking at selling on.

It does a good job increasing the sound output and adding speakers. It also adds a factory style subwoofer that fills in the low end and maintains at higher volume.

For me it wasn't enough sound to keep me from doing a custom setup. So I went a bit more custom.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers.
20210614_145244.jpg
20210614_145457.jpg
20210614_145542.jpg

Anyone in the Portland, OR area that is interested in this let me know. I don't really want to have to try and ship this.

Only looking for $500 OBO

Thanks.

I have the Version F of the Hansshow audio upgrade for the 2020 and older Model 3 that I am looking at selling on.

It does a good job increasing the sound output and adding speakers. It also adds a factory style subwoofer that fills in the low end and maintains at higher volume.

For me it wasn't enough sound to keep me from doing a custom setup. So I went a bit more custom.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers. View attachment 673465View attachment 673466View attachment 673467

Anyone in the Portland, OR area that is interested in this let me know. I don't really want to have to try and ship this.

Thanks.

I am hoping that someone here wants this. The only notes I would add to this is I used a larger power wire from am old system for the subwoofer that also has a quick disconnect for the remote turn on. So there is an additional power cable. And no rear 'extra' speakers. View attachment 673465View attachment 673466View attachment 673467

Thanks.
Hi Ryan is this still for sale? I would be interested. Thanks! -Steve

Hi Ryan, I am sorry that I missed your reply. I am in Hawaii so I am not sure if it makes sense given your thoughts on the high potential for damage. We are always use to paying more for shipping out here. My zip is 96740

nyone in the Portland, OR area that is interested in this let me know. I don't really want to have to try and ship this.
Can it be used in a M3 that already have a premium audio system? To add more speakers/bass ?
This version meet your requirements