Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow Wide-Angle Mirror's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered some of the wide-angle mirrors to fix the Blind Spot issue Tesla's have, after 3 weeks they arrived. Rat's they must have sent the wrong ones, the electrical connections for the heating elements are in a slightly different location and orientation, and the existing wiring connectors can't reach them. I double-checked my order and clearly indicated I had a 2020 Model Y. Or maybe Tesla made a change before or after they built mine in July 20. Who knows?

Sad part is trying to contact them and either get replacements or a refund. I started an online chat off their website and this is what they said: "will share with you our after sales technical team WhatsApp number, can you contact them? They can help you solve the problem, +86 186 6462 5309 This is the WhatsApp number".

86 is China.

Gonna post up some photo's on what they sent in the FOR SALE section and see if I can sell them for half price OBO.

I have the blue Hansshow mirrors on my 2021 Y they were easy to install and fit/work perfectly.
BDFD314C-773E-465A-BFC2-E904D6D9E1FC.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: Brittanyp7447
I have the blue Hansshow mirrors on my 2021 Y they were easy to install and fit/work perfectly.View attachment 759180
How do you like the blue tinted ones? I'm probably going to pick up a pair from SUMA performance as well but wasn't sure to get the blue tinted ones or the silver ones. I've never had autodimming side mirrors, so not sure what I'd be giving up if I made the switch and whether the blue tinted mirrors are too dim for some other day to day scenarios?

Have had SUMA Performance blue tinted for about a year now - they fit perfect, zero glare from headlights from cars behind me, and increased angle of view have been excellent. They are worth the premium pricing.
What is the difference other than 1/3 higher price on the Sumas?
I have a friend with Suma Mirrors. We both agree they are the same. They are both probably made by the same supplier.

How do you like the blue tinted ones? I'm probably going to pick up a pair from SUMA performance as well but wasn't sure to get the blue tinted ones or the silver ones. I've never had autodimming side mirrors, so not sure what I'd be giving up if I made the switch and whether the blue tinted mirrors are too dim for some other day to day scenarios?
If you plan on tinting, go silver, if not, go blue.