Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy 4th of July! SuperCheck.in now has US State badges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aside the overall USA country badge, there are now US State specific badges on SuperCheck.in

As a fan of the old school FourSquare application (before it was spun off as Swarm), I have been building something similar, specifically for the Tesla community.

SuperCheck.in is a site where you can register your SuC visits. With each "check-in", you advance your progress in different badges, including, but not limited to:
  • A badge for each country, so you can track how many of the SuC locations you visited in a country
  • A badge that tracks in how many different countries you have visited SuCs
Right now it also has basic friend list functionality and badge leader boards, so you can see, from your friends & from the entire community, who is top ranked for each of the badges.

It's a hobby project and I couldn't have done this without the fantastic free data over at supercharge.info. The syncs with supercharge.info happen once a day.

On your user profile, you can now see the day, month and year where you had the most supercharger visits.

The entire look and feel of the site was redone to bring it in line with the new logo. Hope you will enjoy it!!!

From a whole pile of ideas, the thing I will likely work on next is the idea of duration "traces" between two supercharger locations.

E.g. both for yourself, as for the entire userbase, what is the best time between two supercharger check-ins at different locations. I regularly drive the same 1100km stretch, and I am always looking to optimise my own time for each of the legs. As I am currently still tracking that in a spreadsheet, I also want to automate this on SuperCheck.in.