Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy Birthday production owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meloccom

Moderator Aus/NZ
Feb 11, 2008
Sydney Australia
Whilst the first Signature deliveries started on December 9 last year, today, December 29 marks the anniversary of the start of production deliveries including mine.
So I just wanted to send best wishes to all Model S owners, signature and production.
As a birthday present I gave my year old car a thorough wash including shampooing the carpet and upholstery so "Sparki" looks as good as last year at this time.
The excitement of owning this amazing car is undiminished. :smile:

Whilst the first Signature deliveries started on December 9 last year, today, December 29 marks the anniversary of the start of production deliveries including mine.
So I just wanted to send best wishes to all Model S owners, signature and production.
As a birthday present I gave my year old car a thorough wash including shampooing the carpet and upholstery so "Sparki" looks as good as last year at this time.
The excitement of owning this amazing car is undiminished. :smile:

Cheers, although it wasn't just signatures delivered before the 29th. I took delivery on the 18th after being delayed by a week due to the stupid lock out on the docks.