TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Happy Birthday production owners

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by meloccom, Dec 29, 2015.

1. meloccom

meloccom Moderator Aus/NZ

Whilst the first Signature deliveries started on December 9 last year, today, December 29 marks the anniversary of the start of production deliveries including mine.
    So I just wanted to send best wishes to all Model S owners, signature and production.
    As a birthday present I gave my year old car a thorough wash including shampooing the carpet and upholstery so "Sparki" looks as good as last year at this time.
    The excitement of owning this amazing car is undiminished. :smile:

2. TesAus

TesAus Member

Happy Birthday Sparki! :D

Good job we don't have web browsers in the car or Big Blue would know that Sparki got a special wash and it didn't!

3. LGGD

LGGD Active Member

I switched to using the other key fob after one year :)

4. Mark E

Mark E Member

Cheers, although it wasn't just signatures delivered before the 29th. I took delivery on the 18th after being delayed by a week due to the stupid lock out on the docks.

5. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Yeah, happy bday. I got my sig on the 24th due to some ridiculous delay. I did drive my original order as a loaner from the 9th, though. Wonderful car.