Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy dance!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I respond to common delivery issues? I feel like a twat for standing there with a clipboard going through all the details of the car. Am I just in my head?

One of the reasons I don’t like those “checklists” that go around. I’d rather spend the time getting acquainted with the staff at my service center. I introduce myself, treat them with respect and trust them to have my back. They haven’t let me down yet.

My wife picked up a model 3 in Sep and the doors were hard to close for a bit. Now they are fine. Might just be a break in thing for the latches or something.

I tend to agree, the glass makes very firm contact with the weather stripping and it may break in. Drove about 100 highway miles today and the car is very quiet and zero squeaks or rattles. The paint is also done very well. I got lucky

One of the reasons I don’t like those “checklists” that go around. I’d rather spend the time getting acquainted with the staff at my service center. I introduce myself, treat them with respect and trust them to have my back. They haven’t let me down yet.
Thank you so much. I think you hit the nail on the head.