TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Happy Halloween featuring AutoSpook

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SV-Sparks, Oct 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SV-Sparks

SV-Sparks Member

Halloween afternoon was slow at work and I felt sorta crafty. Behold, AutoSpook on my Model S:

• Like x 3
    • Love x 2
  2. Drewflux

Drewflux Member

Love it. Clearly need to be careful when auto spooking in the driveway.

3. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

And every few minutes you get the reminder:

"Please keep all metacarpals and phalanges on the steering wheel"

4. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

Every year there are fewer kids trick-or-treating. Every time I look out the door the last few years the streets are practically empty. I feel kind of sad about that.

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

We never get many kids even in the best of years, but yesterday, no one came by. That's a first in the 20+ years we've lived here. :(

6. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Visions of Christine crossed my mind. :)

7. maxQ

maxQ Member

Agreed, set up a bonfire and brought out a big screen TV to watch the Vikings get the smack-down from the Bears (scariest thing we saw all night). Probably had < 10 kids tops :(

2016-10-31 20.54.48.jpg

2016-10-31 20.54.48.jpg

8. Max*

Max* Charging

haha, that's awesome.

Someone on the opposite end of the cul-de-sac setup an SUV with a skeleton sitting in the drivers seat and a scarecrow under the wheels, with a grim reaper costume and skeleton mask sitting in a chair nearby.

Whenever someone would walk by the grim reaper he'd reach out and touch you. You'd constantly hear [older] kids yelling.

Unfortunately we didn't get many trick-or-treaters this year either. We left a bowl of candy out while we went trick-or-treating with our kids, came back and it was 1/2 empty. But after we were home, not 1 kid showed up :/