Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy New Year ☹️ — bumper damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a great way to start the new year. Happened some time last night while we were out. Didn't have sentry mode on.

IMG_20200101_115854.jpg

That's horrible! My sentry is on everywhere except my garage at home. I hope one of the next updates is having sentry occurrences pop up on our phones, maybe catch the f'ing pigs red handed.

Any chance your building and another building nearby have cameras recording 24/7?

Reactions: C141medic
Hate seeing stuff like this especially with hit and run drivers who can't accept responsibility. Hope the rest of the year is better for you. What city did this happen in? Does it look just like paint scrape?

I have my Sentry set for always unless at home, and I carry an extra microSD card and reader in case I need or want to check something and then at least have a replacement to put in the car immediately (too easy to get busy and then forget to reinsert as soon as done checking it).

I just noticed you're in SoCali. I hired a mobile bumper repair service to repair a hole in my bumper and repaint. Looks perfect; I gave him five stars on Yelp. Cost me $450. He did the repair in an alley in Burbank in a couple hours. I also referred someone else from here to the same guy. If you'd like his name and number, hit me up with a private message. You might as well get the repair over with.
IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: St☰v☰
I just noticed you're in SoCali. I hired a mobile bumper repair service to repair a hole in my bumper and repaint. Looks perfect; I gave him five stars on Yelp. Cost me $450. He did the repair in an alley in Burbank in a couple hours. I also referred someone else from here to the same guy. If you'd like his name and number, hit me up with a private message. You might as well get the repair over with.
View attachment 495385
View attachment 495384

PM sent.

Keith

View attachment 495385
View attachment 495384

i find these guys insane. they just come with their little van, do their thing and it looks like new.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL