Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy New Year from Los Angeles!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

Long time listener, not-quite-first-time caller here! I first fell hard for Tesla a few years back, and then doubled down after reading Tim Urban's fantastic four-part series on Elon Musk. Since March 31, 2016, I've been anxiously biding my time, and splitting it between Electrek, Teslarati, /r/teslamotors and, well, here!

Like many of you I'm sure, I read several hours of tech news a day. Over the past several years, I've grown accustomed to info-dumping all of my daily knowledge to my girlfriend every evening. And she humors me because she loves me (thankfully), but over Thanksgiving I decided I needed to do something a little more productive with my fandom. So I started a podcast!

Each week I talk about recent news in the tech world, which more often than not includes Tesla. I hope to use it as an outlet to engage with a community I've really come to enjoy and identify with.

(And it also spares my Mom from having to hear about today's Q4 financial results.)

Very nice. Listening to no.5, but bookmarking your page as well!

That's so nice of you, @arcus! I hope you enjoy, and feel free to let me know your thoughts. I delved deep on Thorium nuclear power (so deep I was a week late - lesson learned!) in Episode 4. The more I mention it to folks, the more I realize how few people know about this awesome, clean energy source!