Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy perfect deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just completed my 2nd Tesla delivery. Both my model 3 and model Y were picked up in Portland. I am 100% happy with the car inside and out and the employee’s attitude and helpfulness. Wondering how many folks have such a positive experience. I realize after delivery, many people may not visit this part of this site after they have their cars but it would be good to hear more positive comments for such a groundbreaking vehicle and sales process.

Attachments

• 97F7ECC6-CC84-48FC-906E-9FECE91C5ACE.jpeg
    97F7ECC6-CC84-48FC-906E-9FECE91C5ACE.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 64
Reading this forum while waiting for delivery had me to the point that I was expecting to have to reject mine. It was not perfect, but it was certainly much better than I was expecting. The biggest issue was that the driver's door glass was very nearly touching the door jamb glass (probably 0.1mm clearance). The tail lights stick out a little, and there is a 1 inch long scratch in the tint of the right rear glass. That's really all that was of note.

I scheduled mobile service to look at the issues, and Jim fixed the glass clearance. The other issues, he said were pretty normal, and he couldn't do anything about them. So, not perfect, but certainly reasonable, and they were quick to fix (at no cost to me) the one issue that I could see causing damage in the future.