Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy Solstice (at 2:44am PST)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ohmman

Upright Member
Global Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay/Truckee, CA
Best wishes to everyone here as the days begin to lengthen (or shorten for you upside-downers). Whatever solstice-inspired holiday you Northern Hemispherios celebrate, take some time tonight or in the morning to enjoy the darkness and look forward to the waxing light.

No matter our relationship in the forum discussions, I wish all of you the very best in the coming year.

Best wishes to everyone here as the days begin to lengthen (or shorten for you upside-downers). Whatever solstice-inspired holiday you Northern Hemispherios celebrate, take some time tonight or in the morning to enjoy the darkness and look forward to the waxing light.

No matter our relationship in the forum discussions, I wish all of you the very best in the coming year.
And to you, Ohmman!

I shall be painting myself blue with woad like most civilized people, but I can respect that others have different holiday traditions.

Happy Solstice, all.

All the many years we wintered at 63.02ºN, we really looked forward to the date. And leaving it behind even more so. Maybe I'll try to find that photo of our solstice mid-day sun I might have stored in the bowels of this computer.

Reactions: ohmman
Happy Solstice, all.

All the many years we wintered at 63.02ºN, we really looked forward to the date. And leaving it behind even more so. Maybe I'll try to find that photo of our solstice mid-day sun I might have stored in the bowels of this computer.
I imagine the importance of the event is so clearly significant at that latitude. Very fascinating, but maybe not enough to have me winter there!

I couldn't find the solstice pic, so how about -
May 7 May 7.jpg or

May 18May 18.jpg or

May 20May 20.jpg or

May 24May 24.jpg or

Jun 18Jun 18.jpg or

Aug 31Aug 31.jpg or

Nov 18Nov 18.jpg

Reactions: GoTslaGo and Nevek