Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy Valentines Day -new in the Tesla store (2-14-2014)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is also a rear lift gate sunshade coming. I also saw the replacement HPWC cable organizer, and it made me realize I never got mine. I had a note in the box that the organizer was backordered and would ship separately. For those that also received the note, did you have to call to get your organizer or did it just show up?

+1 reputation to whoever posts a TMC picture of this in the "opportunity console" area first.

Photoshop and/or TEG-style wizardry not allowed. Has to be a picture you took in-person with your camera/phone/tablet/whatever. Honor code.

Here you go!
image.jpg

I saw this online last week, but the picture on Telsa Motors site didn't show any logo, or writing. I can't make it out on your photo either, but I think it says Tesla on the red strip own the right pocket, is that correct? Does it have Tesla logo anywhere?

I saw this online last week, but the picture on Telsa Motors site didn't show any logo, or writing. I can't make it out on your photo either, but I think it says Tesla on the red strip own the right pocket, is that correct? Does it have Tesla logo anywhere?

TESLA is imprinted on the red (if you zoom in you can just make it out).
On the opposite side of the bag, in the lower right corner is the Tesla logo.