Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Happy You Are All Here Doing This!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My name is Paul.
I am a beginning small business owner, and have loved living in Portland Oregon USA now for about 8 years.
I only discovered the Model S this past summer. I went for a test drive, finally, in October after many store visits.
It has caused me to begin giving up all of my turbocharged vehicles and projects, and to focus on Tesla ownership exclusively.
I appreciate all of you early adapters who are in this forum sharing your experiences!
:smile:

My name is Paul.
I am a beginning small business owner, and have loved living in Portland Oregon USA now for about 8 years.
I only discovered the Model S this past summer. I went for a test drive, finally, in October after many store visits.
It has caused me to begin giving up all of my turbocharged vehicles and projects, and to focus on Tesla ownership exclusively.
I appreciate all of you early adapters who are in this forum sharing your experiences!
:smile:
Great to meet you (sort of) and welcome, Paul. I hope you will be on-board soon! In the meantime, enjoy yourself here and feed the flames.

I can honestly tell you that I will never own another ICE and I hope Ms. Blitz is the last car I ever own. If I had to replace her with anything else I would certainly make it another Tesla.

Welcome Paul, Chipper is right. We've got our car about the same time a year ago, and I agree after a year of ownership I will never buy an ICE again. If I had to replace my car it would also be another Tesla ;)