Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hardware Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The hardware upgrades mentioned by the twitter user, is the LR+ the battery upgrade they were referring to? This seems to be a software upgrade more than anything. I believe there was also a lumbar upgrade and I believe the wireless upgrade released. Really debating if i should pull the trigger now or wait for these additional upgrades that said were "imminent." Seems some of these upgrades are already rolling out.

Tesla uses a continuous improvement strategy for their vehicles - periodically adding small and large changes to their vehicles, with little or no warning.

Best strategy is to rely on the website's specifications for the vehicle to determine what you should be getting when your vehicle is built. And if Tesla does make any changes between when your vehicle is ordered and when it is built, you might or might not get those changes in your vehicle.

And if you decide to wait for the next round of improvements, you could do that forever, because Tesla always has new features/changes in their development pipeline.

This is very different from other manufacturers who schedule changes annually with model years.

Reactions: jboy210