Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hardware

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We now have 2 model 3's. I bought mine last May. Apparently it doesn't have the hardware to see stop signs and traffic lights which shows up on my Ladies' car (Bought in December). My understanding is that came out in April. So even though i purchased in May, Apparently I did not get the latest hardware on my vehicle. Do i have any recourse relative to this?
Thanks
Jan

We now have 2 model 3's. I bought mine last May. Apparently it doesn't have the hardware to see stop signs and traffic lights which shows up on my Ladies' car (Bought in December). My understanding is that came out in April. So even though i purchased in May, Apparently I did not get the latest hardware on my vehicle. Do i have any recourse relative to this?
Thanks
Jan
Did you buy FSD with your May model 3? If yes, then you will get the FSD computer upgrade eventually. If not, then no, your timing was just unfortunate, and you ended up getting one of the pre HW 3.0 cars. You can still buy the FSD upgrade, but it won’t be free.

edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: Chirojan