Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Harris Ranch Superchargers and Supercharging Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped at Harris Ranch for a charge and was thrilled to report that the new superchargers are installed and ready to go. That's the good news. The bad news is PG&E will not do the connection for at least two weeks. I was told that PG&E has known about this for months. If anyone has grease at that utility, use it to get this great addition operational.

Is the old one operational though?

Stopped at Harris Ranch for a charge and was thrilled to report that the new superchargers are installed and ready to go. That's the good news. The bad news is PG&E will not do the connection for at least two weeks. I was told that PG&E has known about this for months. If anyone has grease at that utility, use it to get this great addition operational.

Thanks for the update. Too bad they are dependent on Edison, what happened to Solar City and solar panels?

the two on the curb are too close together to allow two cars to park nose to tail and have both cars charging. I must be wrong though. They would not do that!!
It does look like they messed up. Hard to believe though.

Harris.png

Maybe the cable is long enough for the two cars to park like this:

Harris2.png

Last edited:
I think Eric vfx meant the visual representations (for the chargers) themselves need to be rotated within their position, in that graphic. Which was my thought as well.

EDIT: Unless the black lines represent the cables connecting the charger to the car, and not the charger itself. Which would mean images for the chargers are missing.