TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Has any one used 399EVInstalls for their HPWC installation?

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Tesomega, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Tesomega

Tesomega Member

I was looking around installation costs for install my HPWC; the lowest electrician cost for this is about $1700 in the east bay area, came across this site : 399EVINSTALLS – $399 Flat Rate EV Charger Installation Service which list installation costs for Tesla HPWC @ $599 has anyone used their services, can you share your experience ?

2. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Active Member

Somewhere there has to be a list of what they will and won't do. It is hard to believe that they'll run 100ft of cable for that price.

3. AWDtsla

AWDtsla Active Member

8 AWG for 14-50 and 6 AWG for 100A? WTF. That's not even legal. I used 2 AWG for my 100A circuit.

4. Big-T

Big-T Member

Bumping for visibility, I need to get a 14-50 installed as well.