Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weeks... how about months. They keep saying the same robot message. It’s assigned by vin purchase date , you should have by 1st Q 2019! Lol

I meant weeks of seeing other P3D+'s with their spoiler. I've been waiting since August 7th for my spoiler. Thankfully I have yet to see anything other than the demo cars with the spoiler. Helps limit my irritation.

• Funny
Reactions: SigNC and Sg911
This is what Tesla support had told me via email when I asked about it 2 weeks ago.

We want to surprise and delight our owners, so we’re bringing our Performance version of the Model 3 to market as quickly as possible. To get drivers into their perfect car now, the carbon fiber spoiler and Performance badging included in the Performance package will be installed after delivery at a location and time of your convenience when parts are available.
  • Please note that all Dual Motor Badging will be installed after delivery for both Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive and Performance cars
Parts have just begun shipping, and we will inform you as soon as they become available at your preferred Tesla Service Center. Your account will automatically have a note applied to record that you’re owed these installations, and there is no need to reach out to confirm.

Best,
Christina Landry | Tesla Support
Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support

• Informative
Reactions: CrazyCoconut
I had an appointment to get mine installed earlier this week and when I showed up, they told me: "Sorry, it was a miscommunication, your appointment is just for the badge."

My car is completely debadged, including the Tesla sign. I don't want the Performance badge.

I had an appointment to get mine installed earlier this week and when I showed up, they told me: "Sorry, it was a miscommunication, your appointment is just for the badge."

My car is completely debadged, including the Tesla sign. I don't want the Performance badge.

I am eligible for the Performance badge, and my Service Center has them in stock. I was in last month, and had to specifically tell them not to put it on.

It's not a priority for Tesla. It won't generate any additional profit. They already have our money.

Yeah, and that sucks. The problem that I have is that they never advertised it as not being available for what's going on 5+ months. The wording, as I recall, was that the spoiler and pedal covers would be installed at the service center at time of delivery. They should make the spoiler optional, and allow it to be deselected and save $1k on the package. And then, if we want to buy it later, make it available for $1500 or something.

i have an appointment with the service center to get mine put on 1/23.

Badge? Spoiler? Badge and spoiler?