Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, and that sucks. The problem that I have is that they never advertised it as not being available for what's going on 5+ months. The wording, as I recall, was that the spoiler and pedal covers would be installed at the service center at time of delivery. They should make the spoiler optional, and allow it to be deselected and save $1k on the package. And then, if we want to buy it later, make it available for $1500 or something.

Badge? Spoiler? Badge and spoiler?
spoiler. im going to tell them no to the badge.

spoiler. im going to tell them no to the badge.

Confirmed for the spoiler? Did you make the appointment, or did they contact you?

Wouldn't want it to be the same as:

I had an appointment to get mine installed earlier this week and when I showed up, they told me: "Sorry, it was a miscommunication, your appointment is just for the badge."

Confirmed for the spoiler? Did you make the appointment, or did they contact you?

Wouldn't want it to be the same as:
i called them initially to inquire about my replacement undercarriage that was ripped off a couple months ago. i asked about the spoiler and they said that they are in and they can do that at the same time, but after that post i'm a bit worried. hoping for best.

• Informative
Reactions: SD_Engnr
here's my TSportline CF spoiler, on the XPel Stealth wrap (spoiler wrapped too).

it's probably pretty close to the Tesla one.

IMG_20190111_150922.jpg
IMG_20190111_150834.jpg